The Teen Masters believes in the power and importance of education. Our vision:
To Support College Dreams While Teaching
Life Lessons Through Athletic Competition
It's the reason we've already awarded more than $1,500,000 in college scholarships to Teen Masters participants. Thank you to our generous sponsors for making
this accomplishment possible!
Because education is our #1 priority, it is important for the Teen Masters to protect the high school and college eligibility of our
participants. To avoid "paid to play" issues, to align our policies with those of state high activities and athletic
associations across the country, and to ensure that our sponsor-funded scholarships are used prudently, the Teen Masters has established the following policies:
- Students must establish and document a college Grade Point Average of at least 2.0 (on a 4 point scale) prior to
requesting scholarship disbursement. Subsequent disbursements will be made provided the student’s GPA for the previous semester was at least 2.0.
- Scholarships may be used during the Fall and Spring semesters for tuition, books, on-campus housing and student meal programs.
- A maximum of $2,000 or 12.5%, whichever is greater, of a student's scholarship total will be awarded in a given semester.
- All scholarship funds will be paid directly to the educational instituition.
- In no situation will more funds be disbursed than required to pay the amount owed to the trade/technical school, college,
or university in a given semester.
A Scholarship Disbursement Form
can be downloaded here.