First introduced in 2008, Double Trouble quickly became one of Teen Masters most popular events. The format is fun, the pace is fast, and this year
we’re putting it on steroids. Welcome to Double Trouble XL!
Double Trouble Qualifying
$5,000 Double Trouble XL
- Any two Teen Masters bowlers may form a team. There are no age or gender divisions.
- Participants sign up for Double Trouble as individuals.
Bring a partner or find one during the practice session.
- The entry fee includes 30 minutes of practice prior to the first Double Trouble session.
(on the same pattern used for Singles qualifying)
- Bowler A rolls game 1 while Bowler B rolls game 2 (at the same time).
- Bowlers A & B roll game 3 Baker style (one bowls all even frames, the other all odd frames).
- Two Double Trouble sessions will be held.
- Bowlers may re-enter at a given location with the same or different partner.
- Three game total determines standings.
- Once a bowler has qualified for Double Trouble XL, they may not qualify again with a different partner.
- South Point Bowling Plaza - Las Vegas
- Saturday, June 30, 6 pm
- 1st Place: $2,000 in college scholarhips ($1,000 per team member)
- Each team member will roll 2 games (2 + 2 = 4 games)
- Teams then roll six Baker games (each member bowls all even frames for 3 games and all odd frames for 3 games)
- Ten-game total determines standings